Cost of exhibiting 12ft x10ft space in the marquee is £170 for the two days, (£200 if paid after 10th February 2017). Electricity is available at £40, flooring
at £110, trellising from £60.
Optics marquee 3mx3m Pitch including electricity and flooring £300.
If you are interested in a space please contact us now to discuss.
01603 219119 email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for Exhibitors 2016– Norfolk Bird Fair
- If you are unable to attend, unfortunately there will be no refund. Subletting/sharing a pitch is only possible with original booking and the organisers need to be
informed and the new/additional exhibitor agreed. If you take a free charity stand and cannot attend you will be billed for your space.
- Each pitch includes 3 free exhibitor entry tickets. Tickets will be checked on arrival extras must be purchased in advance of for full price on the
- It is the exhibitors responsibility to make sure their stand fits within the boundaries of the pitch 12ft deep x 10ft wide. Please note a stand does not come with
walls unless ordered and paid for.
- Stand location will be arranged by the organisers. If you have any special requirements please discuss with organisers at the time of booking.
- Free car parking
- All electrical equipment must be PAT tested.
- Each exhibitor requires their own public liabilities insurance.
- Stands are to be put up between Thursday 18th May after 2pm and Friday 19th May all day, and cannot be dismantled whilst the public are on the site. Please contact
us if this is an issue.
- Catering will be available during the event and tea/coffee on Friday for setting up.
- Pre arranged dogs at organisers discretion allowed only in the main field and not in the marquee. To be supervised at all times.
- Exhibitors can only sell on their own pitch. Any exhibitor or member of the public selling elsewhere will be removed from the site.
- Opening times of the fair will be 9am-5pm, exhibitors need to be at their stand before 8.45am
- Exhibitor competitions are fine, but need to be run according to UK law.
- There will be a small insert in the programme for each exhibitor included in the pitch price further advertising can be purchased.
- Security will be provided from Friday 19th – Sunday 21st
- Exhibitors are expected to help with advertising the event to make it a success using their websites, subscribers, groups, twitter and facebook etc.
- All exhibitors must wear their exhibitor passes which will be checked on the door.