There will be an A4 programme of events for all visitors included in the entry price.
It will include information on the exhibitors, lectures and demonstrations, with the history of the venue and editorials.
2015 programme here: http://issuu.com/norfolkbirdfair/docs/2015programmeforissuu
If you would like a hard copy please call at Rapture Photographics, 3a St Johns Close, Norwich to collect a free copy.
If you wish to advertise in the programme please contact Jill or Rob.
New Revised Prices
Full Page £300 210 x 297
Half Page £175
Quarter page £100
Eighth Page £50
Inside Front Page £400
Inside Back Page £400
Back Page £400
Terms and Conditions for Advertising
- All insertion orders are subject to approval by the publisher.
- The publisher has the right to exclude an article if deemed unsuitable, if
this occurs the advertiser has no claim of breach of contract or damages.
- If copy is not received by the due date, the publisher has the right to create
an advert using generic material
- Failure to submit copy does not negate the payment terms. Payment will not be
refunded, and if space has been booked in writing payment will remain due.
- The advert needs to be supplied ready for publication. If assistance is needed
this must be arranged at the time of booking and may incur extra charge.
- Due care will be taken to avoid errors in advertising by the publisher but
responsibility cannot be taken for errors caused by subcontractors, printers, third parties or agents.
- Claims can only be considered if the final advertisement and or approved proof
were submitted within 5 days of publication
- The advertiser holds full responsibility for all content submitted including
text and images and agrees to indemnify the publisher against all costs, proceedings. damages and claims.
- The publisher will not be responsible for an direct or indirect loss suffered
by the advertiser as a result of omission by the publisher.
- The liability of the publisher will be limited to the sum paid by the advertsiser in respect
of the order.
- All images supplied must be provided with the details of the photographer and permission so
copyright is not breached.